What does it cost to attend?
The Best Friends National Conference, presented by Maddie's Fund, gets better every year. In addition to the action- and expert-packed sessions available to all attendees, your registration includes:
- Access to a special conference app that will include session materials and access to digital handouts and presentations
- General sessions and workshops
- Access to networking activities with Best Friends partners and sponsors
- Opening day welcome reception
- Yaps and Apps evening social
- Continental breakfast on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Lunch on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Here are the details about registration costs:
- $275 if registered by April 6 (Extended through April 9!)
- $300 if registered by May 18
- $325 if registered after May 19
If a group of three or more register at the same time, each person gets a $25 discount. (Please note: This group rate cannot be combined with special discounts, such as the Best Friends Network partner discount.)
Refunds (minus a $25 cancellation fee) are available through July 6.